Congratulations to the following UBC Asian Studies & Faculty of Education students! (see link to ‘Graduate Students’ page as well.) NOTE: all UBC dissertations/theses can be downloaded from our UBC repository: cIRcle https://open.library.ubc.ca/collections?topic=Theses%2520and%2520Dissertations
- Ai Mizuta(2017). PhD Dissertation.
- Memories of language lost and learned: Parents and the shaping of Chinese as a heritage language in Canada.
- Fiona Bewley (2018). MA Thesis.
- Culture and language ideology in Chinese foreign language textbooks: A thematic analysis.
- Li Shuang. (2018). MA Thesis.
- Motivation of Mandarin speakers learning Cantonese in a transnational context: multilingualism and investment.
- Sumin Fang (2015). MA Thesis.
- Engagement with Chinese Popular Culture in Adult Mandarin Language Learning and Socialization.